Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Loot A Brick. Throughout the site, the terms, “Loot A Brick”, “we”, “us”, and “our” refers to Loot A Brick. Loot A Brick provides the content and services available on the website to you, the user, and is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) of use, as amended from time to time, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. All access to and use of the Site is governed by and subject to the terms and conditions.
Use of this Site
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you must be above 18 years of age to register for this site and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You must not use the Site or our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Loot A Brick or others (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Your use must, at all times, only be for your own, non-commercial, personal use. You are responsible for all communications, including but not limited to, the transmission, uploading or posting of information onto or through this site by you or through your login and you shall be responsible for the consequences of any such communications to the site.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- You must not impersonate other persons, including but not limited to, any registered user of this Site and/or misrepresent the identity of any user or use a false e-mail address
- You must not invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity and/or collect or gather information of other users of the Site for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for sending such users unsolicited commercial e-mail.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login details and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your login.
Accuracy of Information
We are not responsible for information made available on this Site if they are not accurate, complete or current. The materials provided are for general information only and should not be used for the sole basis of making purchases without consulting more accurate, complete or current sources of information.
Modifications to Services and Prices
- We reserve the right to, at any time and without prior notice to you, refuse our services and/or products to anyone for any reason.
- We reserve the right to revise the products and services available on and through this site, including the decision to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this site without liability to you or to any third party.
- We may include additional terms and conditions to any products, orders or of your use of this site, with respect to the ordering, shipment and return of goods purchased through this site and rewards offered from time to time. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and any additional terms, the additional terms shall prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
Products & Services
- Products or services that may be available exclusively through this website may have limited quantities and are neither exchangeable nor refundable.
- We make effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products. We, however, cannot guarantee that the images presented on our website are an actual representation of the physical products.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors on our part will be corrected.
Accuracy of Billing Information
- We reserve the right to, in our sole discretion, refuse any order you place with us, and limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide complete, current and accurate account information for all purchases made at our website. All account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates are to be current and accurate, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- You are required to check for the accuracy of the address(es) supplied to Loot A Brick. We will not be held liable for any loss or misdelivery of any redeemed or purchased product(s) due to your provision of a wrong or invalid address resulting from negligence on your part.
Third Party Links
- Certain content, products and services available may include materials from third-parties.
- We are not responsible for third-party links on this Site that may direct you to third-party websites. We do not examine or evaluate the content or accuracy and do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any other materials, products, or services provided by third-party websites.
- We use PayPal as our payments processor. Any transaction you carry out with Paypal in order to transact with us will also be bound by PayPal’s User Agreement.
- We will not be liable for any harm or damages related to the use or purchase of goods, services, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
User Submissions, Feedbacks and Comments
- When you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) with or without a request from us, any ideas, suggestions, creations, proposals, plans, or other materials, by email, postal mail, via our Site or otherwise (“Submissions”), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any Submissions that you send to us.
- We are and shall be under no obligation to maintain any Submissions in confidence; to pay compensation for any Submissions; or to respond to any Submissions.
- You agree that your Submissions do not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You are solely responsible for any Submissionss you make and their accuracy.
- We assume no liability nor take responsibility for any Submissions posted by you or any third-party.
- Your use of the Site, is at all times at your sole risk. All products, services, content, information or materials available on or through this Site are provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- We do not guarantee that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
Limitation of Liability
In no case shall Loot A Brick, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Loot A Brick and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
All orders and/or products fulfilled by local non-registered post through SingPost (Singapore Post Limited) are deemed received by the purchaser on the 2nd business day after our purported posting of the said order and/or products. In no instance are we obliged to product proof of posting and/or proof of delivery.
All orders and/or products fulfilled by other forms of local delivery options (including, but not limited to, courier services, hand delivery, customer pickup) are deemed received by the purchaser on the same business day after our purported posting of the said order and/or products. In no instance are we obliged to product proof of posting and/or proof of delivery.
Any products and/or items (self collection) not collected within 3 months of notification is deemed completed and we will not be liable to provide the items again.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We may review and change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the updated version of the Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to check the terms each time you visit the site. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes. This Terms and Conditions was last modified on 10 May 2016.